My Samples (0)Get free samples
MagI³C-VDRM Variable Step Down Regulator Module
- Low conducted and radiated EMI (compliant to EN55022 class B / CISPR-22)
- Leaded package for easy manufacturing and prototyping
- Simple layout
- Wide input voltage range for input transient capability
- Support ambient temperatures up to 105°C
- 2 solder cycles supported
- Low profile package
- Simple application circuit (only 4 external components required)
- Optional multiple features (adj.frequency, adj.softstart, power good, sequencing, tracking, synchronization, adjustable undervoltage lockout)
- Wide input voltage range QFN41 type
- 3 solder cycles supported
- Point-of-Load DC-DC applications from 12V and 24V industrial rails
- Industrial, Test & Measurement, Medical applications
- System power supplies
- DSPs, FPGAs, MCUs and MPUs supply
- I/O interface power supply
- High density distributed power systems
This information has been provided to you free of charge for your use but remains the sole property of Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG. While Würth Elektronik eiSos has used reasonable efforts to ensure its accuracy, Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG. does not guarantee that it is error-free, nor makes any other representation, warranty or guarantee that the information is completely accurate or up-to-date. In many cases, the CAD data has been simplified to remove proprietary detail while maintaining critical interface geometric detail for use by customers. Würth Elektronik eiSos expressly disclaims all implied warranties regarding this information, including but not limited to any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG will in no case be liable for your use, or the results of your use, of the CAD models or any accompanying written materials. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THIS INFORMATION IN YOUR OWN PARTICULAR ENGINEERING AND PRODUCT ENVIRONMENT AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF DOING SO OR FAILING TO DO SO.
In no event will Würth Elektronik eiSos or its contractors, directors, officers, employees, affiliates or distributors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages for lost business, lost profits, business interruptions and loss of information) arising from your use of, or your inability to use the CAD models or any accompanying written materials, even if Würth Elektronik eiSos has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Würth Elektronik eiSos' liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, exceed €250.
No oral or written information of advice given by Würth Elektronik eiSos or its distributors, agents or employees will operate to create any warranty or guarantee or vary any provision or information herein, and you may not rely on any such information or advice. Würth Elektronik eiSos reserves the right to change any portion of this data at any time without notice.